All Members and Guests must comply with these Club Rules at all times. Refusal or continual non-compliance with these Rules may result in the Club user being ejected from the premises and termination of Membership if applicable.
Treed Fitness reserves the right to make changes to the Club Rules from time to time, and any changes will be effective immediately. Copies of these Rules can be obtained from reception or from the Treed Fitness website at www.TreedFitness.com
1. GUESTS – Any Guests to Treed Fitness premises are required to sign in at reception. Guest visits are at Treed Fitness’s absolute discretion, and availability may be restricted at peak times. Treed Fitness reserves the right to charge a £10 Guest Fee for all non-Members wanting to use Club facilities. All Guests are required to provide photographic identification, and failure to provide this may result in the Guest being denied entry to the Club. All Guests agree to abide by these Club Rules, and failure to do so may result in the Guest being ejected from the Club. Upon joining, all Members will receive 3 single-use Guest passes, as well as a further 3 every year on their Treed Fitness Member Anniversary. These single-use Guest passes are only to be used by non-Members. We strongly advise any Guest visits to be booked 24 hours in advance. Guest passes will expire after 12 months from the date they are applied, and any unused Guest passes will no longer be valid once expired.
2. DRESS CODE All Club users are expected to wear suitable attire at all times while using Club facilities. Treed Fitness considers suitable attire to be: a t-shirt or vest; shorts or trousers suitable for training; and closed shoes suitable for training (with exceptions for certain class activities). The following is NOT acceptable: Open shoes or bare feet, unless partaking in certain classes as above No t-shirt / lack of suitable clothing Jeans or other inappropriate trousers Getting changed in any area other than designated changing rooms. Inappropriate attire can be offensive or intimidating to other Club users, and as such will not be tolerated. Refusal to comply with the dress code may result in the Club user being ejected from the facilities; continued refusal is a breach of the Rules and as such Treed Fitness may terminate the user’s Membership as stated in the Terms and Conditions. All Club users should use suitable measures to maintain basic standards of hygiene, such as using deodorant, showering if needed, and wearing clean gym attire whilst training.
3. CONDUCT All Members, Guests must conduct themselves in a respectful manner whilst using Club facilities. Any Club user who acts in an intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful manner may be ejected from the Club, and Members may have their Membership terminated with no refund of fees already paid. All Club users must respect the rights of others when taking photos or videos in Club, and must not intentionally take photos or videos of others without their consent. Club users may be requested to delete these if challenged and where necessary. During busy periods, Club users are to use only one weights station at a time. All weights and equipment should be replaced correctly after use, and equipment and machines should be wiped down. Any Club users who are unsure of how to use a piece of equipment should seek instruction before doing so. Treed Fitness will not take any responsibility where a Club user sustains injury from incorrect use of equipment. If any equi
4. FACILITIES All Club users must exit the premises no later than the club closing time. No food or drink should be consumed in the Club, other than drinks in sealable containers. Alcohol and illegal substances are prohibited from being brought into and/or consumed on the premises; any Club user under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances may be ejected from the Club. Smoking is prohibited on Club premises at all times.
5. CLASSES Treed Fitness timetables, instructors and classes are subject to change at any time. Treed Fitness will endeavour to provide notice when a class is unable to take place for any reason. Members are recommended to book in advance to ensure that a class has space for them. Members can book online from 10:00am, 7 days in advance of the class. A member cannot book onto classes that overlap each other. Treed Fitness operates with a “three strikes” non-attendance rule, whereby three no shows in any 30 day rolling period will result in a one-week advance booking restriction. A member must cancel a class booking at least one hour in advance of the class to avoid receiving a strike. If the class begins at full capacity then we will waive this strike. If a class is full a member can book onto a waiting list. An email will be sent confirming the Members place on the waiting list. When a space becomes available members will be automatically moved into the class and notified via email. Once on a waiting list Members are committing to attend and could be auto booked into the class up to 1 hour before the class start time. If you decide you can no longer attend please remove yourself from the waiting list as a strike will be applied in line with our class cancellation policy. If the class begins at full capacity then we will waive this strike. Participants booked into class should swipe in the club at least 5 minutes before class start time, with participants expected to arrive into class before the class start time. If a participant arrives late, the booking is automatically removed from the class and opened up for other members at the class start time, if you do arrive late and there is a space still available, to avoid a booking ban please ensure you book back into the class otherwise a strike will be applied.
6. LOCKERS AND LOST PROPERTY The majority of lockers in Club are for day use only; Club users are required to provide their own padlock or can purchase one from reception. Treed Fitness strongly advises all Club users to lock their belongings in a locker at all times that they are using the Club’s facilities. There is limited availability for permanent lockers, which can be hired for ongoing use. Payments for permanent lockers must be kept up to date at all times. For any day lockers left padlocked overnight, or permanent lockers not paid for up-to-date, Treed Fitness reserves the right to cut the lock and remove items from the locker. Members will need to see reception and pay a recovery fee, to gain access to their belongings. Any belongings not picked up within a reasonable time will be kept in the Club for a reasonable period and then may be donated to charity. Any property found left unattended in the Club will be kept for 28 calendar days, and then may be donated to charity. Treed Fitness takes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage for any items brought into the Club, unless Treed Fitness is shown to have been negligent. Treed Fitness strongly recommends Club users to avoid bringing valuable items to the Club where at all possible.
7. GENERAL HEALTH AND SAFETY If any Club user has concerns in relation to health and safety, they must report the issue to Treed Fitness staff immediately.