Member Safety Whether we’re here to spin, squat, stretch, get swole or nail a PB it’s up to all of us to make sure we’re sweating safely. In this melting pot of fitness insanity, we sanitise, sanitise, sanitise. Stay tidy. Smash that power clean. We might be working our biceps. Training triceps. Putting our quads through hell. But we have each other’s back, always. Yes, we love a burpee. But coughees? No thanks. If we need a rest day, we take it. It wasn’t antibodybuilding that brought us here.
ACCESS TO YOUR CLUB
1. All bookings will made via the Treed Fitness app. If you’ve not got it yet, make sure you download it.
2. Temperature checks We no longer require temperature checks to enter, however if you know your temperature is high, please don’t come in and train. Annoying, yes. But we’ve all got to look out for each other right now.
3. Contactless – We are fully cashless to avoid any unnecessary physical contact. We also provide contactless check in
1. Cleaning hours We will continue with our additional cleaning hours to make sure there’s more regular cleaning of changing rooms, gym floor and studios
2. Studio cleaning Between classes, every studio is cleaned and sanitised ready for the next class.
3. Gym equipment is cleaned regularly throughout the day and we ask that every member does their bit by wiping down equipment before and after use, with the biodegradable wipes provided. Numerous wipe down stations can be found around Treed Fitness.
Maximum capacity We can guarantee, even with restrictions relaxing, we’re still well below the gov’s previous capacity recommendations so you can workout comfortably in your own space.
1. If you’re looking for a quieter time to train during gym time, it may be best to train during off peak hours*. *Off peak hours: 9am-12pm, 2pm-5pm, 8pm –onwards.
2. Hand sanitisers There are numerous hand sanitiser stations throughout the club, and we’ve made sure you can’t miss them. Biodegradable sanitising wipes are also be available for wiping down your equipment, kit and anything else that takes your fancy. In addition, we kindly ask that you wash your hands regularly.
3. Changing room facilities The number of showers and toilet facilities are back to full capacity and all lockers will be in use again.
4. Cardio areas All cardio equipment is back in action.
5. Towels are allowed to be used on the Treed Fitness gym floor
6. Personal Training Personal training will continue to run as normal.
We hope you can see how committed we are to keeping our community safe. We’re doing all we can to make you feel comfortable in our club, rest assured, these precautionary measures and proactive approach will continue to evolve as we receive new information. If you are suffering any symptoms, we ask that you don’t train.
We’re so happy to be back, so practice safe sets and get your sweat on Treed Fitness-ers!